TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE – Neosauna
These Terms, Conditions and Warranties are provided by Forces of Nature LLC Series 1 Neo Sauna – a Wyoming LLC, henceforth referred to as Neosauna.
I. Neosauna Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Neosauna provides a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This expansion may result in very minor stress cracks, which is considered normal, and not covered under warranty. Over time your sauna wood may darken and/or change color tones. These color changes are considered normal aging and are not covered under the warranty. Neosauna does not warranty any damage to the sauna as a result of the user exposing it to the elements.
2. We provide a limited lifetime warranty on heating elements and electrical components. Any CD/DVD/LCD, bluetooth or stereo system carries its own 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. All light bulbs carry their own 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. During this time, seller reserves the option of either fixing or replacing the stereo system, or refunding the buyer the cost of the unit.
3. Neosauna’s limited lifetime warranty is tied to the original purchaser of the sauna. Our warranty is not transferable between parties.
4. Himalyan Salt walls are not included as part of our lifetime warranty as salt will naturally break down over time.
5. Proof of original purchase must be provided for your infrared sauna.
We will perform all labor at their factory free of charge during the warranty period. Customer is responsible for shipping warranted infrared sauna part to us. Customer may elect to have replacement parts shipped to them when applicable in lieu of labor at the factory.
The warranty is deemed void if the sauna has been misused, altered or left exposed to the elements of weather.
1. Neosauna and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. Neosauna shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
2. Neosauna and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
III. Cancellation, Delivery and Return Policy
1. Buyer may cancel and return the goods to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Seller’s discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
3. All returned goods must be in their original packaging.
Delivery times may vary dependent on the shipping company used to fulfill your order, and your location in the United States or Canada. Currently, we only ship to the United States and Canada. You can expect to take delivery of your sauna within 7-14 days of placing your order with Neosauna. You will be provided with tracking information directly from the carrier. Delivery exceptions and delays can occur in the case of weather disruptions, fleet issues and other unforeseen circumstances.
Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees
Neosauna offers a 30 day return policy. All canceled or returned goods shall be subject to a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of $395.00 USD for each sauna c) all shipping costs to and back from the Seller and d) Seller providing a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Buyer’s failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to be available to sign for the shipment as well as assemble the sauna. Neosauna will not be responsible for shipping fees if the sauna is returned due to no signature.
Note: It is not our intention to make any money off a returned sauna, in fact even with the restocking fee, we have to discount an open box sauna around $1,000 and end up losing $500-$1,000 per sauna. If the sauna doesn’t arrive as advertised we will do everything in our power to fix it, or we will ship you a new sauna and bring the old one back. In the 15 years we have been in operation we have only returned 3 saunas. If the best infrared sauna is what you requested, this is what you will receive.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you should have any further questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-979-8971, or email us at: email@example.com